TRADITIONAL PRIMARY CARE
- regular medical care, provided by a Board Certified physician
- broad spectrum of preventive and curative care
- continuity of care and integration of health care services
CONCIERGE RESIDENT PATIENT PROGRAM
- 24/7 telephone/email/SMS communications and consultations on all health related issues
- coordination of out-patient and in-patient care with other medical professionals
- development of individualized wellness program: emotional, physical and nutrition fitness
- visit by a physician
- coordination of testing, skilled
therapy. social services
- wound care and minor surgeries- - - ventilator and CPAP management - dementia care
- comfort and palliative care
Dr. Persidsky does house calls since 1999
Internal medicine applies scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness. Internist is referred to as "the doctors doctor"
Dr. Persidsky is Board Certified internist with 30+ years of experience
Geriatric medicine focuses on health care of elderly people.
It promotes health by preventing and
treating diseases and disabilities in older adults. It distinguishes between diseases and the effects of normal aging.
Dr. Persidsky has been taking care of seniors since 1981
Palliatice Care & Hospice
- development of individualized
wellness program: emotional,
physical and nutrition fitness
- medical care with house calls or
hospital follow up
- co-ordination of care with other
- health and social care advocacy,
and family conferences
Nothing is better than comprehensive, well–coordinated, quality wound care at home. If one has a sore or wound that is not getting better and has difficulty geting to the office for treatment, treatment team comes directly to the patient. Only the most up-to-date approaches to heal wounds are used, If necessary minor surgeries are perfomed at home, and referral made to specialists and hyperbaric oxygen treatment
Even any dementia has no cure, there is still much that families can do to help their loved ones continue to function as well as possible for as long as possible. Creating a safe, comfortable and supportive environment for someone with dementia can be achieved through the high quality care
Sarcopenia is age related loss of muscle mass (decrease in muscle mass and replacement of muscle fibres with fat and an increase in fibrosis), which causes weakness and frailty.
Widespread syndrome of frailty is associated weakness, slowing, decreased energy, lower activity, and, when severe, unintended weight loss.
Wound Care and Healing
Dr. Persidsky has been on staff at internationally recognized Department of Hyperbaric Medicine, at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center (established in 1974) since 2011.Consultations and assessment may be done at home in advance of out-patient treatments, which are done at the hospital. Usually problem wounds, post-radiation treatment complications, post-cosmetic surgery wounds, etc.
Sarcopenia & Frailty
Individual Health Management
Palliative careis done at any time during a patient's illness, from diagnosis on. Is is all about comfort: physical and emotional.
Hospice focuses on relieving symptoms and supporting patients with a life expectancy of months not years, and their families. .