ACCEPTING MEDICARE AND MAJOR INSURANCE PLANS
House Call Doctor
Call or Text Now: 1-562-985-0619
PAYMENT POLICY - traditional fee for sercive or retainer
- traditional fee for service, billed to insurance (or to the patient if there is no insurance or service is non-covered benefit);
- retainer based payments (annual or 6 month for members under 65, 3 and 6 month for individuals 65+) with
different levels of service;
- additional payments are charged for services not included in the concierge contract;
- there would be no billing to patients for performed additonal services, covered and paid by insurance (i.e., house
calls, hospital visits, etc.)
LEVELS OF SERVICE
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BILL
What billing or insurance information will I receive?
You will receive a copy of your bill. After your insurance has paid, we'll provide you with a monthly statement of your account.
How long will it take to get things settled with the insurance company?
Generally, it takes from 45 to 60 days to obtain payment from an insurance carrier.
Why am I getting bills from physicians?
Each physician who provides professional services will send you a separate bill from his or her office. These physicians will include:
- your own physician
- other physicians who conducted tests and procedures
- consulting physicians chosen by your primary physician to read and interpret test results.
These physicians may include specialists in anesthesiology, cardiology, emergency medicine, nuclear medicine, pathology, radiology, or urodynamics. You will be responsible for paying these bills as well.
I received a notice that my insurance company has paid on my bill -- but I can't understand how they calculated their payment amount. Do you know?
If we have received any such information from your insurance company, we'll be glad to share it with you. However, for answers to any questions about insurance payments, deductibles, or co-payments, you generally need to check with your insurance company.